5/27/2013

Peaceful week

weekly rewind235 



A blog I follow , Escape wth Dollycas into a Good Book, recaps her week including outside activities, so I thought I might give it a try so that you all would know what was going on besides reading.
MONDAY - Headed off to the lab to get some blood work done before a doctor's appt. later this week.  Home to any easy day of reading.
TUESDAY - Another Mah Jongg day - morning at the Country Club with 4 other ladies, evening a home with regular ladies. Winnings 20¢

WEDNESDAY -  Easy day with .reading and evening at the Country Club teaching 4 ladies how to play Mah Jongg.  We a re adding Mah Jongg to the Ladies Game night starting in June - Yeah!

THURSDAY - Off to Frederick to see an old friend and get a haircut.  Evening Ladies at the Country Club got to together for BUNCO Charity night.  One of the players had to cancel so my sweet hubbie filled in and was a winner with the other ladies.  We raised $400 for the Kevin Miller Family Fund - a family in our neighborhood (wife 3 children) that lost their husband/father at the age of 43.

FRIDAY -  Off to The doctor's office - test results were a big improvement and lost 11 LBS!  Worked on spreading the news about the summer Ladies' events at the Country Club. Easy reading day the rest of the time.

SATURDAY - Morning dawned on our 39th wedding anniversary. Tim and I went to the grocery store and then after putting everything away, we went off to our friends home for a brunch in honor of their son's graduation from high school.  We had a great time visiting, the last to leave.  Home around 4PM for afternoon naps and then out to dinner.

On our anniversary I always want to acknowledge how very fortunate I am by the blessing of the wonderful man who shares my life.  His kind heart and generous spirit is frequently directed at me but also his friends and family.  He may not be the most romantic but I'll take his sweet disposition any day.

SUNDAY - Slept in, caught up on some of my taped TV programs, watched baseball, read.


Hope everyone had a great week!

1 comments:

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Post a Comment