5/05/2009

Books, Books and more BOOKS!

I think that I have clearly lost my mind.

I have been diligently reading away trying to complete my 999 Challenge. I signed up to try to read 9 books in 9 different categories in 2009 (81 books). To really challenge myself, I'm trying to finish by 9/9/09. Now, since I was progressing so well, I signed up to try to double the achievement. That's 162 books by 12/31/09. I 'm not sure that I'll be able to do it, but I'm sure going to enjoy the reading as I go along. To help, I'm joining a read-a-thon on June 7th.
It should definitely help me get a few books finished.

1 comments:

Linda Panszczyk said...

"Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it."

(Greg Anderson, founder of the American Wellness Project)

The most I've ever read is 153 books in one year so this'd go way beyond that but I sure am enjoying the ride this year, Cheli.

Post a Comment