9/20/2009

Good day, Bad day

I woke up this morning and I felt pretty good. It was the first night on my new pillow and I was surprised at how well I slept. It was planned that I was supposed to go to the Country Club where Tim (after playing golf and showering) and I would meet up with Mary-ellen and Molly (after they dropped Bryan at the airport) and head to the Wine Festival in Virginia. However, things didn't run smoothly.
  1. Tim forgot to get gas in my car after using it for the tailgate on Saturday and I wasn't sure that I had enough to get to the Country Club let alone to Virginia.
  2. When I went to put my seat belt on, the connector that I use on the driver side (because I can't feel the place to clip it) was missing.
  3. After gyrating around to hook my seat belt without the connector, I backed out of the garage, only to see that there are bungee cords and duct tape sitting on my hood.
  4. The bus for the Wine Club to go to the Wine Festival, left at 12PM, we left at 2:30PM.
We finally got to the Wine Festival around 3:15Pm and once we got there, had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect and the some of the wines were good.
I'm not sure whether to count this in the good day or bad day category.

0 comments:

Post a Comment