9/17/2009

Tell me if I'm wrong...

I am terrified of bugs especially spiders so for me to even be able to talk when I see one is a miracle in itself. Two nights ago, I was sitting at my desk playing Farmtown on Facebook (I admit it) and out of the corner of my eye I see something move. I turn and see this giant spider moving across the chair rail toward me. I jumped up and SCREAMED for Tim and he finally came and killed it. Last night, déjà vu - it happened all over again only this time Tim wasn't home. I disconnected my laptop and gathered it up and marched upstairs and told Tim, when he got home from bowling, that when he could guarantee that he had killed all the giant spiders, I would then go back downstairs. Until then, the family room is mine.

So am I wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment