5/21/2010

What would I be?

I borrowed this meme from Helen at HelensBookBlog and thought it looked liike fun. Some were easier than others.

If I was...

a month, I'd be March
a day of the week, I'd be Friday
a time of the day, I'd be Midnight
a sea animal, I'd be a dolphin
a direction, I'd be North
a piece of furniture, I'd be a recliner
a liquid, I'd be wine
a gemstone, I'd be diamond
a tree, I'd be a magnolia
a tool, I'd be a q-tip
a kind of weather, I'd be a snowy afternoon
a musical instrument, I'd be a harp
a color, I'd be forest green
an emotion, I'd be peaceful
a fruit, I'd be an asian pear
a food, I'd be gnocchis
a material, I'd be velvet
a scent, I'd be sandalwood
a flavor, I'd be butterscotch
a sound, I'd be singing
an element, I'd be air/wind
a mammal (other than human), I'd be a Newfoundland dog
a phase of the moon, I'd be full
a berry I'd be a blueberry
a bird I'd be a eagle
a book I'd be The Flame and the Flower
a place I'd be Napa Valley

0 comments:

Post a Comment